2022 Lexus NX Preview
Due to hit Colts Neck streets this Fall, Ray Catena Lexus of Monmouth has gathered up the available all-new Lexus NX info, and from the 2022 Lexus NX specs to its new features, we’re expecting the Lexus NX to be a game-changer. Read on to learn about all of the new features you can expect on the next NX. Then, explore our current inventory of Lexus NX models and book some test drives near Holmdel to build excitement for the upcoming NX refresh!
An Overview of Publicized All-New Lexus NX Info
As we mentioned earlier, you can expect the 2022 Lexus NX release date to arrive this fall. Expect a major overhaul of the 2022 Lexus NX, and a number of brand-first features to be introduced. Here are just a few highlights to expect:
- 4 Engines to choose from, including a 2.5L Plug-in Hybrid option and a new 2.4L Turbo gas engine for the NX 350
- The introduction of the all-new Lexus Safety System 3.0+
- Introduction of redesigned Lexus Interface with the option for a 14-inch touchscreen
- First NX to feature Digital Latch, Digital Key, Safe Exit Assist, Heads-up Display and Wireless Charging.
2022 Lexus NX Specs and Engine Options
The Lexus NX’s menu of engine options has been expanded to 4 choices: 2 gas, 1 hybrid, and 1 Plug-in Hybrid. Take a look at your options below:
- 2.5L 4-cylinder: With 203 hp and 184 lb-ft of torque, even the base Lexus engine for the Lexus NX 250 offers unbridled power.
- 2.4L Turbo: Step up to the Lexus NX 350, and Toms River drivers will enjoy 275 hp with 317 lb-ft of torque, along with a 0 – 60 mph time of just 6.8 seconds.
- 2.5L 4-cylinder w/ Lexus Hybrid Drive: With D4-S fuel injection, this hybrid engine features on the Lexus NX 350h doesn’t compromise on power or efficiency with 239 hp and 36 mpg/hwy.
- 2.5L Plug-in Hybrid: With 36 miles of pure electric range and 0 – 60 mph times of just 6 seconds flat, the PHEV engine option for the Lexus NX 450h continues the trend of exceptional power and efficiency.
Have Questions About the 2022 Lexus NX 350 Release Date or Engine Specs?
If you have further questions about any of the all-new Lexus NX info we’ve shared, don’t hesitate to call Ray Catena Lexus of Monmouth at (732) 493-5000. We’ll walk you through everything we know, and if you’d like to test drive the current 2021 models, we can arrange for your appointment! While you’re here, explore our Lexus research guides for more information about Lexus features, models, programs, and new, including our comparison between the 2021 Lexus NX and the Lexus RX!
More from Ray Catena Lexus of Monmouth
The 2022 Lexus RX 350 is one of the most popular vehicles on the Colts Neck roads, and continues to impress with each new model year. The new RX 350 comes with all the latest performance, safety, and technology features you’ve come to expect. Let’s check out the 2022 Lexus RX 350 trims levels with…
The Lexus RX 350 is one of the most popular vehicles in the lineup. It provides luxury, capability, and style in one immersive package. You’ll get the latest tech, performance, and safety features available, providing the confidence to tackle any road around Colts Neck. But what about the colors? Learn more about the 2022 Lexus…
There are a variety of engines available with the Lexus NX trim levels. Our team at Ray Catena Lexus of Monmouth is eager to get Colts Neck and Holmdel drivers into the vehicle that meets their needs. We will dive into the horsepower, torque and overall fuel efficiency of the Lexus NX, and some of the green options available…