To qualify for the Lexus, a Division of Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. (“Lexus”) Military Reward Program, the following criteria must be met:
1. In current active duty status in the U.S. Military (Navy, Army, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserve) OR a U.S. Military Inactive Reserve (i.e. Ready Reserve) that are part of the Individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve and Inactive National Guard; OR
2. An honorably discharged Military veteran or retiree of the U.S. Military both within two years of their discharge date; OR
3. Household Member of an eligible U.S. Military personnel;
4. Provide verifiable proof of military status or proof of active service is required at time of purchase in the form of one of the following documentation:
a. Leave and Earnings Statement
b. Military Identification Card (Please do not send Lexus Financial Services (LFS) a photo copy);
c. Veterans/Retirees DD Form 214
5. Receive a salary sufficient to cover ordinary living expenses and vehicle payments;
6. Be approved for credit by, and lease or finance the purchase of a New vehicle through a participating Lexus Dealer identified below and (LFS).
The maximum terms eligible for the Lexus Military Rebate Program are up to 84 months on Retail, 60 months on Lease and 48 months on Preferred Option/Balloon programs (where available).